Milo

Milo

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tyler's 3 Kings Race and Birthday

Last year Ty did North Salt Lake's Three Kings Race and he did amazing, but this year he killed it! He beat his time and improved so much just in this past year.
Our good friend Jake also did the race with him. 
I'm glad there was a photographer there to take pictures of everyone. These are amazing!
After the race everyone meets up at the park to see their times and who won the awards. 

I'm so proud of my hubby for doing this! It is such an accomplishment and something that I know I will never be able to do :)

Then it was time to celebrate Ty's birthday! I can't believe how old he is at 26 ;) it's crazy to think that he was 21 when we met! 

We started the celebrations off with dinner at Pawits Thai restaurant with a bunch of friends. Half of us were outside with our fussy babies but, I will admit, we were out there most of the time with the fussiest baby :) he struggles majorly with stranger danger at the moment. 

We then had a BBQ with my side of the family and he opened his gifts. 
I failed at buying candles so he got to blow out my bath and body works candle. Keepin' it classy!

On Ty's actual birthday we went up to the solamon center in Ogden and did iFLy and iRock. IFly is the crazy indoor skydiving thing that was surprisingly a blast! I thought I was going to be absutely terrified but I loved every minute of it. Ty had a blast doing it as well and even let a little drool escape while he was flying. I guess maybe he was having too much fun!


Then for his final birthday celebration, we did a joint birthday party with Kippy. They wanted to grill hot dogs up millcreek canyon so that's what we did! The weather was perfect and the company was great. 



I always tease Ty that we have about 5 birthday parties for him every year but I don't mind celebrating this guys life more than once :) happy birthday love!

No comments:

Post a Comment