Milo

Milo

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall

This has been the most amazing fall and I do not want it to end! The colors of the leaves and all the Halloween festivities are my absolute favorite. It has been even better sharing all of these experiences with my little buddy who gets to experience it all for the first time.

We took him to the pumpkin patch where he got to ride in the wheelbarrow like a big kid

We went on an amazing family hike up Millcreek Canyon. I could not get enough of all the beautiful leaves and Milo loved riding in the backpack with his dad.
This picture does not even give the colors justice, it was so gorgeous!
One of my favorite Halloween activities is going down to Gardner Village, eating a soup lunch, and then going around to find all the witches. As you can tell, Milo was socializing with all the witches :)

I love Gardner Village so much that we went twice, a second time when Owen and Elle came to visit us. Gardner Village has a new area that is just for kids where they can go through a corn maze, bounce in a bounce house, and see the animals at the petting zoo. Milo wasn't too sure about sitting in a huge amount of corn...

I wish that I was a better writer to describe how truly glorious this fall has been. And now the weather forecast is saying that we will get snow this weekend. I am dreading it. I wish these gorgeous colors and the endless supply of anything pumpkin flavored would last forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment