Milo

Milo

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Date night

For Valentine's Day Ty got me a gift certificate to go to the Paint Mixer. I was so excited to finally get to do a painting class! The Paint Mixer is a studio where you pick a painting that you want to paint, sign up for that painting's class, and then have an instructor teach you step by step how to paint the picture. It was one of the best date nights we have had in a long time! It is true when people say that when they paint their mind gets taken off of everything else.

Ty kept saying that he was going to be really bad at it but he killed it and did way better than me! The whole time I was asking him how he did something on his painting and to help me fix mine :) And, of course, the teacher loved Ty and would compliment him on his work all the time ;)
Ty working on his painting.
This was mine.


Finished products! It was crazy to me how different everyone's paintings turned out even though we were all told the same directions. But now I am officially addicted and want to go back and do more paintings. Hopefully there will be more posts about this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment