Milo

Milo

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Milo Madness

Whenever I don't blog for a really long time, I go back through all of the photos I've taken and realize that there are so many random ones I want saved in to our blog book and so I have to just make a random post filled with a million pictures! So here we go.

Milo has started a new thing where he doesn't want me to sit in the chair with him while we read stories before bed. We will start out with him sitting in my lap, but then he will hop off and pull on my arm to get out... Now I sit on the ottoman :)

Milo and Lola hanging out on a lazy Saturday afternoon. Their relationship is still a little strained.
Milo finally got his first haircut!! It was a whole family affair.

No more baby mullet!
Milo loves to look through his scrapbook and point at all the different people so that I will tell him who they are.

He also discovered dad's National Geographic magazines and likes to sit in his chair and look at the pictures.
Chalk has become a favorite pass time.
I took him for his first bike ride in the trailer. He seemed to enjoy it until he tipped over in the seat and couldn't get back up...woops!

First time discovering a ladybug. Now every small thing that is on the ground or his arm is called, "bug!"

One day we spent the day at City Creek with Nana and Uncle David. Most of that time was spend splashing in the fountains!

Milo has also become my best cleaning buddy. The duster and a spray bottle are always in hand.
One night when we were coming home around 6:00, Milo fell asleep and would not wake up! We tried everything, including getting him naked and placing him on the floor in the living room only to have him roll over and stay completely asleep. Tired boy!
We finally took some time to hit up Red Butte Gardens and it did not disappoint. Milo's favorite part was the children's garden where they had stepping stones over a pond, a massive sand pit, a tiny house covered in vines, and a massive caterpillar maze to run through.





We finally have made huge strides and Milo will actually take good naps now, hallelujah!! The compromise is that he sleeps for an hour in his bed and then, when he wakes up, he can come sleep in our bed for another hour. I don't mind it when I'm getting awesome cuddles like this now :)
See this devious face? I love this about my kid, he always is thinking of some trouble to cause, he gets it from dad.
Tyler's advisor at school was super generous and gave us tickets to go see the Utah Symphony play Peter Pan for kids. Any age can go, even babies, so I was pretty excited to take Milo especially since he LOVES music.
Little more of his devious face :)
Smith's Marketplace has all of their swings out for sale so, of course, Milo and Nana have to go swing on it every time we go there.
Cuddlefest with Bennett and Lu Lu.
Milo and Lu have become such amazing friends. It has been one of my favorite things to watch them learn to play with each other and share and I consider Lu to be one of Milo's first best friends and it makes my heart happy.
Once again, loving having a video monitor to see these funny sleeping positions.





No comments:

Post a Comment