Milo

Milo

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Instagram and Pretty Lights :)

Ty and I were able to go to the Salt Lake Temple yesterday for a bit. We have not been in the past little while and so I was so glad we were finally able to make it there. Afterwards we met up with my cute family to look at the lights! GORGEOUS! Here's just a few of the millions of pictures that I took. I even went instagram crazy on them :)
Ever heard of Hatch Family Chocolates (I think that's what it's called...)? It has the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted in my life! If you haven't been there, go now! We all got the milk hot chocolate, but my mom branched out and got the Dark chocolate. I will definitely be getting that kind next time!

The little chocolate below is their salted carmel chocolates. Mmmm so good.


And finally here is a sneak peak of one of the things I am making for our Ugly Sweater Christmas party we're having this weekend. Cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment