Milo

Milo

Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend adventures

This weekend was full of Christmas Cheer! We started it off with Noah and Jeanie's wedding at the Grand America Hotel. Probably the most gorgeous wedding I have been to and they looked so happy together. Side note: Tyler is really good friends with Noah, having gone to high school with him. Jeanie and I have known each other since elementary school. Such a small world when those two got hitched and so fun seeing them together at the wedding.

Then we were able to go to Linda's ward christmas party with Amy and little Addyson. I love it every time I get to see my little niece, she is a doll.

Saturday afternoon brought us to a lunch date at Olive Garden (thank you to Holly and Andy :) ) and then to the Dicken's Festival at the Utah State Fair Grounds. If you have never been, I highly suggest going. Tyler and I had never heard of it before and we were not disappointed!



 Ghost of Christmas Past. We were able to watch the play 'Scrooge' at the festival and this man was terrifying!

 Reindeer!
 How old fashioned can you get when you can make your own candles!


 Our handmade candles up in our house :)


And finally, my mom gave us tickets to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert!! This is one of my favorite holiday traditions. It was definitely worth it to wake up super early on Sunday morning to go and see. I have never seen the conference center decorated more beautifully. 

Now we can hardly wait for christmas to get here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment