Milo

Milo

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Crafty Things!

This past weekend I got my craft on with some girlfriends and finally made myself this cute 'family'. I have made tons of other families for other people and I finally got down to making one for myself because it is just too cute to pass up! So here it is!

It also shows off the cute little fireplace my brother and his girlfriend got us for Christmas. I absolutely LOVE it!

And finally, I am absolutely spoiled. My sweet mother just got me a JANOME sewing machine!! I am so excited about this and all of the crafty things I'll be able to do with it. I'm not really even a sewer... but my mother is being so supportive and is going to help me learn so I am excited :)
2012 has been good to us so far. We love our family and friends who do so much for us. We have the best jobs in the world, no competition (especially for me: I nanny the best kids ever!). We love our new home for many reasons, one of which being that we have made some really close friends since we've moved here and we are so grateful for them! And (bragging rights for me) I have the best husband who does so much for me and is always supportive of the things I want to do and works so hard for our family. Wow! Random tangent there, but I have been feeling so blessed lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment