Milo

Milo

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

We had one of the best Easters this year. We started off our day at church with my momma, such wonderful talks were given. It was the perfect way to start Easter Sunday. I was reminded how grateful I am for the savior and for
His sacrifice that allows me to be with my family forever.

We then came home to a yummy breakfast and some fun game playing before we dashed off to Tyler's family picnic at the park.

The picnic was a blast! Such yummy food and tons of frisbee and football games. We were even lucky enough to have the Chrastil family stop by and hang out with us for a bit.

The big event at the park is the tossing of hard boiled eggs to the seagulls. Tyler's family does it every year, and though I still have my huge fear of birds, I managed to throw one egg very very far away from me to the birds:).

After many hours at the park and getting sunburned (it was such a beautiful day!) we headed home to have Tyler study some more for his series 65 test.

Well all that studying has paid off because... Dum da da dum!!!!! Tyler passed the test!!!!! I can not tell you how proud I am of him and i am so grateful that I'm married to such a hard working person.
I'm especially glad that he passed because now we don't have to go every night with him studying his hardest while I'm trying my best not to distract him :) Congrats baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment