Milo

Milo

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Celebrations and Two Year Anniversary

Ok this is going to be picture overload so here we go!


Owen and Elle and I hauled off to This Is the Place for the first Halloween event. Every year they do a Little Haunts trick or treat and it is my favorite. They were dressed as a rock n roll band :)


This is one of my favorite crafts I made. My lovely haunted halloween sign! Ty helped me out a ton by putting it together.
We took a little break from all the halloween stuff and entered Winter Wonderland for a bit! This is up Millcreek canyon.

Pumpkin Carving with the Oders and the Chrastils. 

Pumpkin carving at the Higginson Halloween family get together. Mine and Ty's pumpkin is the spider one.
My special Spider web 7 layer dip that I am very proud of :)
Happy 2 Year Anniversary to us!! We celebrated by going to Wing Coop (our favorite) and then went to see Thriller. For those of you who don't know, outside of the concert hall where Thriller is, the girls dress up as zombies and walk around scaring people. They are actually inside too and creep up behind you while your in your seat. Well I was terrified and Tyler did not help the matter by sneaking off and telling every zombie to scare me! 
This was just one of them he tried to send on me! 
It was a good time and I can't express how grateful I am that I married Tyler and that he chose to be with me. I am the luckiest girl in the world!
On the day of Halloween I got to take these two kiddos to their school halloween party and then trick or treating at Trolley Square where they had the best and the most candy!

And finally Halloween night!! We went over to Linda's house and got to see cute Adyson and Saydee all dressed up in their halloween costumes as well as all the other trick or treaters that came by. Overall, this Halloween month has been a success! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute Pics!
    I can't believe you guys have only been married for two years. Seems like forever, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete