Milo

Milo

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Quick Valentines Recap

I realize I am slightly behind if I am just blogging about valentines day so I'm just going to write a quickie today!
I can't remember if I mentioned this in an earlier post but Ty got me a juicer for an early valentines present! I am in love, it's the best invention ever and we got ours for a rockin price from bed bath and beyond.
Ty wanted a power pot for his gift and is pretty excited about. If you want to learn more about what a power pot is, ask Ty, he loves telling people about it :)
So valentines morning my sweet husband woke up at 5:30 to make me breakfast before I headed off to work. He spoils me big time! He made fresh OJ, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I have never had a better breakfast! I was definitely feelin the love :)
Then I was able to get off work early and Ty and I headed up into the mountains to hike up to donut falls! So gorgeous! Everything was covered in snow, I didn't even realize that we had reached the falls. I was even brave enough to crawl into the tiny hole that takes you under the donut. Yes, I know, it's a miracle I even went on a hike!
We then did a quick change, stopped
At 7 eleven and got these amazing new flavor of Doritos that I hope to find again someday, and headed to city creek for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! I was a little upset we couldn't make reservations but the wait ended up only being 45 minutes. Not too shabby!
So that was our valentines day this year! Pretty simple but I loved it! And I'm so lucky to have this hunky valentine of mine for every valentines day from here on out!











No comments:

Post a Comment