Milo

Milo

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Shower Given by Linda

This last Saturday Linda threw a shower for me and baby Milo! It was too much fun and I am so grateful for her and all of her hard work in putting it together. She made it all into a fall theme and we played a game where we found out she had 107 pumpkins in her house! Every inch was covered and it made it so festive.

This is a picture of some of the lovely ladies who came and supported me. We are missing a few here, but I am so lucky to have all of them in my life and know that Milo will be a much loved little guy!
Just a little snippet of Linda's awesome decorations. These onesies spelling out MILO were my favorite.
Aunt Julie and Linda made this darling Halloween Diaper cake that I LOVE so much and will probably never take apart :) It is the cutest diaper cake I have ever seen!

Linda put so much work and time into this shower and I am the luckiest to have her as a mother in law. 
This shower has made me so much more excited for Milo to get here since we are getting all of these wonderful things for him. We only have 9.5 more weeks to go!!! I can hardly wait!

1 comment: