Milo

Milo

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Life As A Pregnant Woman

Well it is 7 am on a Saturday morning-my one day to sleep in a little. I have been awake since 6:15 due to one of my regular massive leg cramps I get in the night. Milo has also started one of his rib kicking dance parties that make me jump out of my seat everytime he gives them a big ole wack. So, do you think this is going to be a post about how much I hate being pregnant?
It's not- I actually am loving it! Watching my stomach grow as the little miracle inside of me is getting bigger and bigger has been one of the most amazing things. 
What started out as little flicks inside my stomach that made me nauseous have now turned into big kicks and rolls that I can watch from the outside! It is daily entertainment for me. I love feeling my stomach and finding a big bulge poking out that could be feet or a head (I can never tell which body part he is stickin out). 
I also love guessing at little Milo's personality. He is either a mischievous little stinker like his daddy or shy like his momma. Everytime he is moving around and I try and get anyone to feel him he will immediately stop and hide from them! It could be this little game he likes playing or he gets stage fright :) there was one night when Ty was gone and milo was moving around so much more than he ever had before. I tried to film it for Ty to see but, the second I turned the camera on, he stopped moving! I was basically just filming myself breathe... Lame! Me and Ty cannot wait til he comes to find out more about his personality. 
Watching two of the best little kids for my job has also been so fun for me and milo. He is constantly getting hugs from Owen ( I no longer get hugs anymore-they're all for milo:) ) and Elle likes to give him a little push to see if she can get him moving or play music right on my belly for him. They're the sweetest and I know that when he is born they will be the best little helpers in taking care of milo!
So for now, I am completely content keeping this little guy in here. We have got 11 more weeks to go and I can hardly believe how fast the time is going. I know I am pretty much one of the luckiest pregnant ladies out there because I am dealing with so little. But I have heard that an easy pregnancy makes for a hard baby so we shall see if that rings true for us! 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you two! Little boys are seriously SOOO fun and SOOO cute! I am secretly hoping for a boy this time :)

    ReplyDelete