Milo

Milo

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We Went to San Francisco

About a week and a half before Labor Day my mom, sister, Ty and I decided that it would be fun to take a weekend trip to San Fran! I am so glad that we went, we got away at a much needed time. These are some of the highlights:

Boat ride to Angel Island and Alcatraz

Taking the audio tour at Alcatraz


Staying in a sweet hotel by Union Square. The hallways were a little creepy with their red lights.
Walking around Pier 39
Getting makeovers at Maceys
Going to Muir Woods (Ty and I discovered this beautiful place the first time we came to San Fran together)

There was an owl hanging out on our walk through the woods
Monterey Aquarium was amazing. This octopus was swimming all over the place, I have never seen one so active!
Going to the beach at Cannery Row in Monterey. Ty got to do some skim boarding here.

While Ty was skim boarding, my mom and I decided to walk up the pier. We were surprised to find about 100 sea lions hanging out on these rocks. There was a gate dividing us but, if I had had the desire, I could have reached through and pet one! They weren't very nice though and I was worried they might bite my hand off!


This was such a fun trip and I was sad to leave. It was nice to get one last little trip in before our baby Milo comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment