Milo

Milo

Monday, July 29, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

We wanted to get both of our families together to share what gender we are having. Holly was so kind to offer to take pictures of the party for me and I am so glad that she did! It made it so much more fun and she showed off my attempt at being crafty :)

We put out our ultrasound pictures for everyone to see, minus the one that actually showed the gender.

I made lips and mustaches so that everyone could show what gender they thought the baby was.


Our surprise was hidden inside these presents :)

 Such a happy and excited daddy!


Little Poppy, Milo's future wife :)

All of the lovely ladies who thought it was going to be a GIRL


And everyone else who thought it was going to be a BOY



 Getting ready to open our packages...


 All the kids wanted to help us
 The balloons are...
BLUE! 



Elle is going to be Milo's second mom and bossy older sister :) She will definitely be helping me take care of him!


Just look at this guy. He is going to be the best dad in the world. I'm so lucky to have married such an amazing person and I hope that Milo turns out to be just like his daddy.


2 comments:

  1. FUN!!!! And so CUTE!!!!! hip hip hooray a boy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete