Milo

Milo

Friday, February 7, 2014

Milo's Second Month


Well we now have a two month old- I can't believe how fast time is flying! I wish that I had the time everyday to write down the things that milo does because he is changing all the time, I can't keep up with the little guy!
We finally have a night time routine going where we read a story to milo before putting him in his crib. We are so proud that milo is able to put himself to sleep when we put him down for the night. No binky or rocking needed and he very rarely cries!
Milo loves being with people, especially being held by them :) so I thought I would try my moby wrap out! It worked for the first little bit- but then milo realized how strong his legs are and would start pushing himself out of the wrap! It has made me a little nervous to use ever since.

Saturday mornings are a favorite for us. Milo wakes up first, then I go to feed him, then it's time to wake up dad and play! 
Another thing that milo loves is watching me fold laundry :) I sit him up on the boppy on my bed and fold all of our laundry and he just sits and watches me the whole time, completely entranced!
Tyler no longer works for Wells Fargo and decided to do full time school and an internship! So this is how milo usually sees Tyler, with a laptop working away on homework.
And then he gets bored and falls asleep :)
Milo also FINALLY loves to play with his toys, especially on his playmat. He can lay there for a good while and swat his hands at the toys above his head and coo and kick his legs. It is so fun to watch!
You know how most kids suck their thumbs? Well not ours. Milo will try and suck on his whole fist but if he figures out where a finger is- it's usually his pointer finger.
Our first time going to all of church as a family.
Having church at 8:30 in the morning was making us sleepy. Especially milo, he slept the whole time.
I just had to take a pic of milo in this studly outfit.
Finally, finally milo has started smiling at us!!! I die everytime.



And, of course, I have to take a picture of milo and his nana. He LOVES her, and who could blame him!
A few other things I want to remember about milo:
- He loves to move around and kick his legs. He is definitely not the shnuggly newborn but a baby who wants to be on the move!
- Whenever he is unhappy with something, but not ready to cry, he will let out a little scream just to let us know he's not happy :)
- The bath tub is still one of his favorite things. If he ever is having a rough night, we will put him in the tub to calm him down. 

We still feel so lucky to have our little bug and fall more in love with him everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment