Milo

Milo

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines Day

Valentines Day was good to us this year. We kept it simple and it was nice to spend time with just my hubby. We definitely enjoy our date nights!
On my way home from work I dropped Milo off at his Nana's house. He was going to spend the night, which meant heaven for me! Then I came home to our house completely spotless, something yummy cooking in the kitchen, roses on the table, and mine and Ty's love song playing. Boy do I have a keeper!
Ty had made me a fancy dinner consisting of mashed potatoes, the best salad I have ever had, rolls, and LOBSTER TAIL! I snarfed my food in five minutes- it was so delicious. Ty had been working all day on getting the meal prepared and it showed.
After dinner we decided to go see Lone Survivor. Such a good movie! I would recommend it to anyone.
The night without Milo was very nice because I got lots of rest, but I was so happy to have my baby back in the morning! And I am so lucky that I get to have two amazing valentines this year! I am definitely a spoiled girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment