Milo

Milo

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Milo's 12th month

This past month with Milo has been such a blast! Am I saying that every month? It would be no surprise since this kid is always learning new things and is so fun to play with! Look at this picture, he is having so much fun just riding around in a box. It truly is the simple things in life.
He loves sitting on toys. It's hilarious. Any toy that he can sit on, he will.

Him and Uncle David started getting in the holiday spirit at Hobby Lobby.

And we have finally been able to put him his winter clothes that I am in love with. He will not sit/stand still long enough for me to get a picture hardly at all anymore.
This is how crafting typically goes with my mom. Milo has to be right in on the action.
One of my favorite things about this month is how Milo reads his books EVERY TIME we get in the car. I have a stash of books in the back now and he will just talk and look at all the pictures and growl whenever he sees an animal.


Just taking it easy on a Saturday and getting some brunch at the Park Cafe.


Bennet (who I nanny) begged to hold Milo in the swing that they have in their house. They were both having way too much fun :)
Milo still loves to listen to the record player with Ty. He always points over to it and bounces his hand up and down, which he does whenever he listens to music.
This has also been the month of this face. I do not know where it came from but I think it is the darn cutest thing ever.
We hosted Thanksgiving at our house again this year. Milo was loving it and mostly just wandered around the house, watching what everyone was doing.



Since Milo has been walking for about two months now, he is starting to get really good at running! It makes for a very hard time when I need him to stay by me and he can just take off whenever he pleases. 

Milo is still not talking but jibber jabbers all day long and likes to point at everything. He's also getting very particular about certain toys that he likes to play with. Those toys consist of hammers, lotion bottles, a hay stack (this is part of a noah's ark set that has tons of these cute little animals, but he always pulls out the haystack and just plays with that), and spoons and cups. My tablespoons are constantly missing because he loves playing with them so much.

We still can't believe that our baby is one, but it has been one amazing year. I have never known that such a little thing could bring so much joy. I truly laugh every single day, he is such a goof ball and I love it! The older he gets, the more fun we get to have with him. My life has been changed so much for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment