Milo

Milo

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Timers!

Alright.... I did it. I've decided to start a blog about the lovely life of the Higginsons. Everyone else was doing it so I decided to follow the crowd. Even though we really don't do anything too crazy with our lives, I think I can make this pretty entertaining to read! I also like the idea of being able to print it all out and make it into a book (like my friend Holly suggested) and then having this as a journal to look back on of our early married life and so forth.

So a little bit about us... Tyler and I got married October 29, 2010 and we have been happy ever since! Lots of people told us that marriage is super hard the first year, but Tyler and I count our blessings and just say we got lucky because we are loving married life and enjoy every moment of it! Of course there are those times where it's not always bliss but the good outweighs the bad.

Currently we live in a little apartment in Bountiful. We love it here and LOVE the ward, especially our 7 year old primary class we teach. Sadly, we are looking for places to move in Salt Lake so that we can be closer to our jobs and school but it is definitely for the better.

Tyler is a banker at Wells Fargo and is awesome at what he does!! He has also just graduated from LDS Business College and will be starting at the U, he is super excited about that. I am a nanny of a 3 year old boy named Owen and a 1 year old named Elle. I LOVE them to pieces and wish they were my own! But being their nanny works just great :)




Well, that's all I can think to say about us as of right now! More will come and I hope that I can keep up on this!

1 comment: