Milo

Milo

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our Story Continued

Tyler had concocted an awesome plan to woo me on our first date. In class, we were talking about yoga and I said that would be such a fun group date. So what did Tyler do? He planned a group date where we were going to have a teacher come and teach us some yoga! Well, turns out, the teacher canceled on us so the 6 or so couples that were on this date had to improvise and make up our own yoga. I considered myself to be pretty good at yoga and so thought I would contribute to the lesson. Everyone took turns at showing their own yoga moves and so the one that I remembered most from yoga in high school was called "Dead Bug." Here's a pic of the move!

While showing this move, everyone busted up laughing! I guess I didn't make it look as cool as this lady did :) The joke now is that this move performed by me was what won Tyler's heart over immediately! He just couldn't resist!

After our first date, Tyler and I were inseparable. We talked every single day and went out every single night. Here are some of the basics of our relationship:

  • First Kiss: In Tyler's moms car in front of their house haha classic.
  • Became bf/gf: April 11, 2010
  • Engaged: On my birthday- July 18, 2010 (We know, we moved fast...)
  • Signed the lease on our first home together in September!
  • Married: October 29, 2010
  • Currently married EXACTLY 8 months today!

No comments:

Post a Comment