Milo

Milo

Thursday, August 11, 2011

SALSA!

I am going through a salsa making phase!! But first of all, may I just recommend THE BEST cook book ever: Our Best Bites:

Everything that I have made out of this book has been way easy and very delicious! I love it and want to try every recipe in it! Tyler and I always joke about whenever you come to eat at our house, it's always an experiment because I'm always trying different recipes. You never know what you are going to get! But this book has been a miracle for me to help me make delicious meals!

They especially have some very delicious and easy salsa recipes that I made this past week. I started with a Bean Mango salsa and then last night made Pico de Gillo (is that how you spell it?). Thanks to Holly Hyde for the brilliant idea, we put the pico de gillo on grilled hot dogs Tyler prepared for us and it was delicious!!! Who would have thought to put salsa on a hot dog?? Loved it!

 Doesn't it look delicious?? And I am not much  of a cook, so if I can make it, anyone can make it!

P.S. look at this adorable picture of Tyler and Elle playing together :) cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment