Milo

Milo

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers day and a Birthday

Goodness we have been busy around here! Some major changes have been going on that I will have to fill in on later.

For now, though, we had a very enjoyable weekend celebrating fathers day and David's birthday. We started our Sunday by teaching our primary class (not sure if I mentioned this but we got called to teach the 7 year olds again!) and did some fathers day activities with them.

Immediately after church, ty and I headed up emigration canyon to reserve our spot at Ruth's Diner for lunch with Larry. It was packed! We had an hour and a half wait but it was definitely worth it. Kip and Larry met up with us as soon as our reservation was ready. It was the perfect atmosphere being out on the back patio in the shade eating yummy food with live music in the background. I love summer :)

We then rushed to my moms house to have second lunch with David for his 25th birthday party. We barbecued and played a million games of elferhaus (David didn't win one game poor guy ;) ).

I have the best brother in the world, by the way. He has always been such a good friend to me ever since I got cool enough in 9th grade to be his friend :) before then... Well let's just say he was the reason I was nicknamed 'screamy meamy' in my family. He drove me crazy! now all my screaming just goes to Tyler :)

After David's party was over we went to the Andresen home to celebrate Tanners engagement!! We are so happy for him and Jessica, congrats guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment