Milo

Milo

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm concerned

I lose hair. A lot. All over the floor, all over the shower, all over the sink. Ty does not lose a single hair upon his head, so what the heck? Am I just bound to be bald one day, because I know I'm not growing enough hair to cover the losses!

It's not only my concern but Tyler's as well, he hates finding my hair everywhere! Which makes a fun game for me :)

I have a habit of putting my loose hairs up on the wall of the shower after I have washed it and then leave it there even after I'm done showering and out of the house. Ty is always reminding me to clean it up, but of course I forget. SO since I know how much it drives Tyler crazy, I will leave cute little messages written with my lovely long brown hair on the wall of the shower for him to wake up to in the morning :) I can just tell it is favorite part of the day!

Way to go me for finding a way to make something annoying for Tyler not so annoying anymore!

1 comment:

  1. This cracked me up! I do the SAME thing with Jeff. I think part of it is we have longer hair than guys do so its more noticeable when we lose it. Still its concerning I have really thin hair and would like to not be bald. Glad to know someone else does the same thing. lol

    ReplyDelete