Milo

Milo

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

He's 24!

This past week has been a busy one! Tyler and I spent our first nights away from each other for the first time in our marriage this weekend! Crazy! We survived, luckily ;).

Tyler went on a backpacking trip with all of his buddies up in the Uintahs while I headed to St. George with my mom and sister. We both had a blast on our trips! Tyler got lots of pictures that I will have to put up here later when I get them and I took none. Woops! 

I went down to Cedar City to see the Shakespearean Festival and go to the Les Miserables play. It was so amazing! The best I have seen it done. 

Tyler has the best friends in the world. He felt like he had a whole birthday weekend because of them since they were constantly wishing him Happy Birthday and some of them had brought cakes and treats to celebrate with him. We were all so glad when he got home on his birthday so that we could celebrate with him too. We did a mini party where he got to open his presents, including the new bike pedals and shoes my mom and I got him!





And the partying continued even after that! The next day we got together with both of our families and celebrated up Mill Creek Canyon. For some reason my mind was totally off that day and I forgot a million things for the party including, the main dish, the hot dogs! But all was well and everything turned out in the end, including some of my new favorite pinterest recipes that I made. It was a blast and we love spending time with our families!


We also want to welcome a new member to the family!! Cute little Izzy is Hillary and Jesse's new puppy they just got! More baby than puppy, I would say. She is so stinkin cute and we love her so much already! 
And finally, I just wanted to brag about my latest find at the thrift store. I found this very very old wooden chest that is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Can you believe it?! And the best part about it was the price that I got it for, thanks to the friendly worker who gave me her friends and family discount so that I wouldn't have to pay full price. She was so sweet. I can't wait to fix up this old chest a bit and put it in our house!

That's all for now, and a final Happy Birthday to my honey! Love that man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment