Milo

Milo

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July Week

I love the 4th of July! It is One of my most favorite holidays because I always feel like my whole week is just filled with stuff and this past week did not disappoint!

We started off with the bountiful eaglewood fireworks on the 3rd of July. We always spend time with the hydes, edgars, meads, and the Chrastils. I love all of our family!

Then the fourth is kicked off with a yummy breakfast from the lions club and the evergreen parade right by Linda's house. This year we went to the carnival with Amy and addyson that follows the parade. Addyson was a doll and only wanted to be in the bounce house (I think we know what to do for her birthday now!).

As tradition goes, we then head to the swim club and Ty and I were lucky to have kipper come play around with us. We made some friends with some little boys and played 'keep away' from kip the majority of the time :)

Is anyone tired of all these activities yet?? Don't worry, we went home ad were able to take a short nap before heading to the sugar house fireworks with the Higginsons and the Chrastils.

Can I just take a break right here and say, first of all, I'm so glad that I married someone who loves the fourth as much as I do and that we were able to combine our traditions to make an even more awesome holiday and even start our own traditions together. Secondly, I'm so glad that we get to celebrate the fourth with Hillary, Jesse, Owen, and Elle now! They bring so much more fun then we would have if they weren't there.

And now to finish off our fourth of july week, we always complete it by going to the Oakley rodeo with friends. I love this rodeo! And we were lucky enough to be able to go to big d and jays cabin in Oakley before the show to play some horse shoes and UNO :) such a good time with great friends.

Woo, That was quite a week but i would not change a thing. I'm sad that the week is over, but there is much more to come this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment