Milo

Milo

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Ward

This last Sunday Ty and I spent our first day at our new ward. It happens to be the ward that I spent my teenage years in and I have missed it!
Immediately when we got there, people welcomed us and asked how we were doing. I thought maybe it was just because they knew me, but even with Tyler they were so welcoming! Everyone was introducing themselves to him.
In relief society I got assigned visiting teaching and in priesthood, Tyler was already helping plan the ward party! That night, sister Gill the relief society president came over with a belated birthday gift (I wasn't even in the ward when it was my birthday!) AND a bag full of food to make a dinner just to welcome us. Talk about kindness!
I'm so grateful for our new ward! I have just been reminded how much our church teaches us to be kind and serve others. Im grateful that we can be in the ward we are in to take part in that service!

No comments:

Post a Comment