Milo

Milo

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blast of a Weekend

I don't know why bountiful always celebrates their holidays not actually on the holiday. Like the 4th of July is celebrated on the 3rd and the 24th of July was celebrated on the 20th. I'm not complaining, I love that we have an extra day to celebrate the holidays, but I have never understood it!

Anyways, I was able to take Owen and Elle to all the bountiful celebrations for pioneer day. We went to the carnival, swimming, the parade, and fireworks. We had such a blast! We changed things up this year and ended up watching the fireworks from bountiful ridge golf course rather than at the jr. High. We are definitely going to keep doing that for years to come! It was way less busy.

I continued to get spoiled for my birthday this weekend too. David and mckenzie got me a gift card to Bombay house so Ty and I went there for dinner before going to see dark night rises. Best movie of my life!! It was so so good, I left the theatre wanting to watch it again right then I loved it so much. Ty actually tried to hold back tears in the show ;)

And the fun didn't end there. Cayleen took me to see Wicked at Capitol theatre. Best broadway of my life! It was so good and I was so lucky that Cayleen took me.

Tyler and I always joke about having a birthday week and take full advantage of all the things that we can do (such as listening to our own music in the car) so I am sad that my week is over but it was the best birthday eva! I am one lucky gal

No comments:

Post a Comment