Milo

Milo

Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Look at these two little cuties at their Christmas Program! They are the sweetest and did such a good job. It is one of my favorite things going to Preschool Christmas programs.



For Christmas this year we had four family Christmas parties to attend. Luckily they were all on different days so there was no rushing around like Christmas usually is. We first had a Christmas party at my Aunt Lora's house. It was different being without Dani and Connor this year, but we know they are celebrating Christmas in an incredible way being on their missions. It was a fun filled night eating lots of food and playing our favorite German game, Elferaus.

Christmas Eve was spent at Linda's house. Just look at Ty with these cute girls. He is definitely the favorite uncle.


Again, we ate TONS of food and played lots of games. I made a pretzel jello salad that is to die for and it showed how much people liked it with how many times throughout dinner they asked what the ingredients were. I ended with a count of about 10 :) We decided to just post the recipe next time so everyone can see all at once what the ingredients are.

This is Christmas morning with me in my Moose Caboose onesies and peppermint slippers :) Ty and I love our matching onesies!

He looks like a kid again, all excited to go down the stairs and see his presents.





Me and Ty spent a little of Christmas morning at our house and then went over to my mom's to open some more presents. She served a yummy breakfast and we definitely got spoiled with gifts! Ty surprised me with winter boots that I was in desperate need of. My mom and I surprised him with a jacket that he has been wanting from Solomon for about a year now. I think I was most excited to see his face when he opened that present.

Then in the afternoon we went to see Les Mis. An incredible movie but it definitely needed an intermission. I had to talk to Ty throughout just to make sure that he stayed awake!

This year I put it upon myself to make sure that our house was ready for Christmas (post to come of our new house!). We worked so hard and got everything put together just in time to serve dinner at our house. Here are some pics of the place.





We served some yummy ribs and then played some more games. Our families can never get enough of games!

Which leads us to our next Christmas party at the Yorks house, which turned out to be a game night! They had a new game called Balderdash and people were going crazy with funny comments and outlandish answers! It definitely is a game we need to put on our list to buy.

I love the holidays. It is always when I remember how blessed I am and how much I am grateful for. I truly have a blessed life and I hope that I can keep this attitude with me as we go into this new year.

Here are some cute pics that I just recently got and wanted to share :) I am the luckiest aunt in the world!


1 comment: