Milo

Milo

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Happenings

This Christmas has been a busy one and I don't even feel we have been doing all the celebratory things we normally do! With Ty having a final coming up and school and me practicing for the Christmas concert we try and fit other fun things in between.
A couple weekends ago we went to the Christkindl market that was at This is the Place park. We got to go to the market with our friends brad and rachelle and their cute baby Avery. We had never heard of it before and were very pleased with how it turned out! Basically the market is a German tradition every Christmas and vendors come and sell all of their christmasy projects. Ty and I bought homemade soap that was the best smelling soap I have ever gotten! We hope they keep the market going for years to come. It was kind of like a Christmas Oktoberfest!
Then this last weekend Ty and I went to the Dickens Festival. We had done this last year and loved it! This year it was a little more mellow and for some reason I was still on the homemade soap kick but I didn't find any! We did meet a cool blacksmith who made us a leaf though!
After the festival we got invited to spend the night with our friends Chase and Laura at a hotel and go hot tubbing. It was a fun little get away for us.
Now we are back into the grind this week. Wish Tyler luck on his final and wish me energy for practices and concerts every night this week til Sunday!

















No comments:

Post a Comment