Milo

Milo

Monday, November 4, 2013

Baby Shower Given by Mckenzie

My awesome sister in law, Mckenzie, offered to throw me my second baby shower for Milo and it was such a cute shower! She had baby boy blue everywhere and lots of fun games for everyone to play. All of these pictures are from my mom who took random shots of almost everyone who was there.






Elle was my little helper with opening the presents. I could not have done it without her!



I felt so blessed by everyone that came and we got tons of things that we needed for Milo. After this shower I felt like we were pretty much set! I'm so grateful for all of my close family and friends who were able to make it to the shower and support our little family! And I have the best sister in law to throw this shower for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment