Milo

Milo

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy 3 Years!

Our anniversary was a little different this year. We typically find ourselves staying up in a hotel in Park City around this time, but money and school would not permit that for us! We were both fine with this because we were able to do lots of fun things right at home. Ty was having a late meeting for school on the actual day of our anniversary so the Saturday before we headed up to Station Park in Farmington. We did a little shopping, ate dinner at Johnny Rockets, and went and saw the movie Gravity. Such a great time! But we couldn't end our festivities there, we did some more celebrating the day after our anniversary! We carved pumpkins, made the first substantial dinner we have had since I got pregnant (and it turned out to be delicious!), and played some Sorry! I'd say we did pretty good for a stay at home anniversary celebration :)



As I look back on this past year of marriage that I have had with Tyler, we have come upon two firsts in our lives together. We bought our first house and got pregnant with our first child. Those are HUGE life changing events and we got them both in one year! We have definitely been blessed and I am so lucky to experience these life changing events with Ty. I would not pick anyone else!
I often think about how Tyler must feel about this past year being married to me and I almost feel bad for the poor guy. With a new house comes lots of responsibility and Tyler has taken on mostly all of it. Not only has he had to do everything for our house but also be a support to his crazy pregnant wife. Then his crazy pregnant wife gets an idea to start a small side business and he has to help her out with all of that all the time! I just don't know how he has kept his head above water, but I hope that he knows how grateful I really am for him and all that he does for me. He has taught me so much this year and my love and admiration for him has only grown. 
I can't wait for all that will come in our lives during this next year of marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment