Milo

Milo

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let the parties begin!

I love spending time with family. With Thanksgiving coming around, I'm thinking about things that I am most grateful for. What most often comes to mind is the wonderful people I have in my life. I am truly blessed! I especially love it when the holiday season comes around, we have almost every weekend full of being with family and friends. This time of the year definitely brings us all together. 

The first of our holiday season parties was at Linda's, who invited us over for a pot luck dinner so that we could all get together and draw names for Christmas presents this year. Everyone brought delicious food and it definitely got us excited for Christmas and the gift exchange! 

Here's Kip, Joy, and Dustin
 Tyler was super excited about the prime rib Randy and Jo brought! Thanks guys for bringing Tyler's favorite meal that I never make :)
 Linda, Randy, and Jo
 The cute couple
 The cuter couple ;) Just teasing! My hair makes me look like Heidi from the movie... Heidi :) probably don't do that hair style again (note to self).
 Not sure who took this picture but, of course, Holly was part of the festivities as well.

Then it was my momma's birthday!! We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and were lucky to be able to have Owen and Elle and Hillary join us. Too bad I forgot to pull out the camera! But it was a blast, and any party is great when it involves cheesecake!

Opening presents at our new humble abode.

 We got her a nook! She was so excited about it and, I must admit, I'm a little jealous! Those things are cool!



 Happy birthday momma! We love you and are so lucky to have you as our mom. 

Remember that table I was redoing? Well, here it is totally complete and put in our new place! We are in love with it! Can't wait to do more pieces of furniture later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment