Milo

Milo

Friday, August 8, 2014

In Memory of Grandpa Higginson

I have been meaning to post about Grandpa Higginson's funeral for awhile. I can't believe that both of Tyler's grandparents on his dad's side are gone and, as much as we will miss them, we are glad that they are both together now and that they didn't have to be apart for long.

Tyler was asked to speak again at Grandpa's funeral so he spoke on Grandpa's childhood.

Dustin continued with talking about Grandpa's adult/professional life.

Uncle Jim talked about Grandpa's kindness.

Aaron talked about a day fishing with Grandpa.

And the three grandson's spoke on "Grandpa-isms"- the many things that Grandpa would always say.


It was a very special funeral for Grandpa and I feel like it was just what he would have wanted. We are going to miss Grandpa Higginson and I will never forget his kindness towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment