Milo

Milo

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Milo's Eighth Month

This month's post has taken me too long to get to so I hope that I haven't forgotten everything! It has been yet another super fun month with Milo. The more things that he learns how to do the happier he gets so, naturally, the happier we are! 

Milo is jabbering like crazy! He says da da and ba ba all the time. Whenever he goes quiet I wonder that something is wrong or he is getting into some sort of trouble. 

Milo loves holding onto books now and looking at all the pictures. He has even started to play Peek a boo with the pictures in his books and he makes himself chuckle everytime he does it. He also has his all time favorite book, which is a pop-up dinosaur book. Sometimes that book is the only thing that will help him settle down. 


Milo's cousins came to visit. Him and Elsie had lots of time to play together. He really liked to take her toys and food unfortunately... I guess we will have to work on that! :)
He learned how to sit up totally on his own this month and does it with no sweat. He also loves to eat these crackers called Mum Mums. 


He discovered how to pull the wipes out of the package- that was fun!

He has a two-middle-fingers-sucking best friend- Elle. 

He has mastered this seriously sad expression when he is traumatized. I of course have to get pictures of it :)

Here is his famous dinosaur pop up book that he loves so much. 

He is the smiliest little person ever, especially when I pull out my phone to take a picture. 

He also figured out how to take all the cards and other various asundry out of my wallet within the two seconds that I was looking away. 

He learned how to get up on his knees and rock back and forth. Then he will flop and kind of do an army crawl!
He loves playing with toys...
And he loves Mr. Sharky
He got to eat some of the first cucumber from our garden and he loved it!
He poses really well when I take pictures of him and sleepy dad in the mornings. 
He (much to my excitement!) started making this adorable face again that he used to make when he was just a month old, Except now he blows air with it. 
He likes to take breaks when he is learning to crawl. They usually consist of laying on his tummy and sucking his fingers. 
Mom and dad love to eat at a taqueria at Station Park mall and Milo loves it because it's right by the fountains that he gets to watch go off while we eat. 


I hope that I never forget this story about milo captured in this picture here. One night I had just put milo to bed, came downstairs, and turned our video monitor on. To my surprise I saw Milo's legs and bum in the monitor and that was it because he was standing up in his crib! What?! So I ran upstairs, scared that he would just crawl right out, but not scared enough to slowly open the door so he wouldn't notice me peeking in on him so I could see what he was doing. Well, remember that fan in his room that he loves so much? He was standing up, watching his fan and just smiling so big at it! Then Tyler and my mom came in the room and Ty got this picture of him :) needless to say we had to lower his crib. 


See what I mean about loving looking at books? Even magazines count!

No comments:

Post a Comment