Milo

Milo

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FIREWORKS!

The 4th of July is one of our favorite holidays! We love the nice warm weather, the fact that it's just summer, it's so relaxed, and there's plenty of firework shows to go watch. Here's just a few pictures of how our 4th of July weekend went:

The Oakley Rodeo! One of our new and favorite traditions. 


 Us old married woman :) love her!
 Bull Riding is my favorite event! The pic didn't turn out and my camera died soon after so this is the only shot I came out with of a bull.


On our way to Eaglewood Fireworks with the Hyde, Oder, Edgar and Chrastil Families. Everyone was supposed to bring a treat so I decided I was going to make an American flag rice krispie treat! Brilliant idea, right? Never having made rice krispie treats before, I thought it would be pretty simple.... Wrong-o! They most definitely did not turn out, so I threw them in the garbage and said I would never make rice krispie treats again :) This resulted in Tyler helping me out and making brownies for us to take that night,  he saves me all the time! And they turned out to be some pretty delicious brownies too, I think I've married quite the chef!



 This is Elle, the cutest little girl ever and the one that I nanny

And this is Owen, the cutest little boy ever and Elle's big older brother (he's a little hard to get pictures of!)

The fireworks were the best!



Lion's Club breakfast in Holladay.... so yummy!
Linda and Lisa Marie


 Amy, Jaden, and little Adyson
 And, of course, the parade after where we enjoyed ourselves squirting people and throwing poppers! This is the Humpty Dumpty float :)

We also went to the Chrastil's for a BBQ and then went to the Sugar House fireworks after but I forgot my camera for all of that :( It was such a fun weekend though and we loved every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment