Milo

Milo

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still "Flashback-ing"

I am probably making this blog so confusing by going back to when we first met and then forward to the events going on now, but as soon as I do all the catching up I can move forward and just right about our daily lives. Plus, I like having all of the cool stuff we've done in one spot for us to look back on!

I'm going to start with our mini honeymoon pics. Tyler and I decided to save our big honeymoon for a later and spent a weekend up in Logan at... dun du du dunnnn ANNIVERSARY INN. Yes, it's a pretty hilarious place to go, but we LOVED IT! Tyler surprised me with 2 different rooms, 1 for each night. The first one was the Taj Mahal Room which was saweet!

 My favorite little nook, definitely want one of these in my future house!
 He especially loved the bath tub surrounded by rose petals, compliments of Tyler :)

 They even bring you breakfast in bed....
 AND fold your towels into swans!
This is the building where the Taj Mahal Room is, who would have thought they would put such a beautiful room in this building!
Then we moved to the Romeo and Juliet room. There is only one word to describe it... gorgeous!

Tyler "serenading" me while I was up on the balcony :) and yes they even had a balcony in the room.



SO If you are ever in need of a romantic getaway, we highly recommend going to the Anniversary Inn. It is super fun and gives you the perfect setting for any occasion :)

Other things we did on our weekend getaway:
  • Tons of shopping
  • Eating at amazing restaurants! 
  • Went and saw Paranormal Activity 2 - It was Halloween, we had to do something scary!
  • Found an awesome park that we went on a walk through:

 It was so pretty there...
 Tyler breaking the law, as usual ;)
 LOVE him!
I'll post pictures of our REAL honeymoon later!

No comments:

Post a Comment