Milo

Milo

Monday, September 26, 2011

Circus Circus


 So Tyler finally convinced me to go golfing with him, took him about 5 months but I did it! He is getting super duper good at golfing, especially for just starting this year. Check out his form!

 And here is mine... you can definitely tell who the better golfer is! :)

 Then SURPRISE! Tyler got free tickets to the circus from his work!!! I was very excited for it. This year's performance definitely beat the other year I had come to the circus. We were way impressed with all the cool tricks the people could do.
 Tyler was the most excited :)
 The elephants were my favorite. They're so cute holding each others' tails with their trunks!


 We were lucky to have our besties Breanne and Chace come with us too.
Side note: Last week I went to a dance audition and made call backs!! Woot woot! Only thing is, the same day of the audition I got asked to teach dance to the preschoolers again and I LOVE that job, it's so fun. So now I'm in a predicament of which to choose. Both call backs and preschool dance class is this Wednesday.... which one which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment