Milo

Milo

Monday, September 19, 2011

"You is kind, you is smart, you is important"


 First of all, Tyler took me to see 'The Help' this weekend. Oh my, I LOVED it and Ty did too (which was a miracle). I've been trying to hurry up and finish reading the book so that I could see the movie. Finally finishing it, we were able to go see it. Talk about inspiring and uplifting. One of my parts involves the quote that is the title of this blog.

These are some of the crafts I made with the girls this weekend. I can't wait to get my house all decorated for Halloween, I have lots of fun ideas! This spider here is going to end up on my door.
 This HARVEST word I think I'm going to keep up all 3 months of fall, I just love it too much!
 For our last weekend event, we made it up to the Oktoberfest. Never been before and wasn't quite sure what to expect but it turned out to be pretty fun and I got a cool ring! Mckenzie and Dave came up with us, here's their stylish pic.
 And here's ours.... Can Tyler's face be any more perfect :)
 The cool part about Oktoberfest is being able to try the German food like bratwurst on a pretzel (that was super yummy). There were lots of other foods to try but none of them sounded that appealing to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment