Milo

Milo

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

State Fair and Butterfingers :)

This last weekend Tyler and I went to the State Fair with Dustin and his girlfriend, Joy, and Kippie. Here's the wonderful group about to go on the Ferris Wheel.

 Not gonna lie, the Ferris Wheel was a little disorienting and my stomach plummeted, but I got it under control (NOT with the help of Tyler who was standing up and rocking our seat back and forth!).
 We got to watch the Sea Lion show which is my favorite!!!! They are adorable and do the coolest tricks.
 Tyler with his ginormous horchata drink, can't go to a fair without getting one of those!
 Brothers being weird...
 Only half of the huge slide we went down, that I did not scream on :)
 I didn't get pictures of it, but we also got to watch the hypnotist at the fair. Oh my goodness can I just say, HILARIOUS. People will do the craziest things when they are hypnotized, even thinking that they won the lottery :)

Now to the Butterfingers part of our story. Tyler and I take pride in the delicious milkshakes we make almost every other night. This weekend we made butterfinger-carmel milkshakes and we loved them! Milkshake making is a good time for us to have fun together and experiment making yummy stuff but usually how the milkshake process goes is I have all the fun putting the ingredients in and blending them and then Tyler gets to clean up my mess... what a sweetheart he is!
 They were so yummy!

 I was able to go to the fair a second time with these two little cuties. They were getting ready to watch the sea lion show that Owen thought was hilarious. Elle liked them for about the first five minutes :)
 Owen was happy being able to pick whichever ride he wanted to go on and Elle absolutely loved the cows and kept saying moo over and over again. All in all, it was a good day for us at the fair, the kids were amazing, but we were definitely tired by the end of it!
P.S. got this little gem of a picture a couple days ago. This is Elle's bear, Babs. He goes EVERYWHERE with her, even in the laundry basket with her. Best of friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment