Milo

Milo

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blazing Fires

I have been very far behind on blogging lately! We have been busy with bonfires, birthdays, and eating out with friends.

I want to talk a little about 2 of our favorite people who just had birthdays this week. First we have my brother (forget the word in law) Dustin. I love that kid! He is always so happy and cheerful and has been such a good support to me and Ty. From day one Dustin has been our Photographer for EVERY event in our life together and he has also been the best chaperone :) now he is getting married to an amazing girl and we're so excited to have her be apart of the family! Congrats to those guys!!

Then my best friend Megan has her birthday today! We have been friends since jr. High and I cannot imagine my life without her. She has been there trough thick and thin and no matter how busy our lives get, we still can get together like no time has passed at all. I love that girl.

We are so blessed with such amazing family and friends!

We also have been able to catch up with some of our married friends. I have been slacking on pictures, but we got to see Riley and sara who are visiting from new jersey, and chace and breanne. Sara is pregnant!!! We are So excited for them! Good for them for taking the plunge, now if I can just convince Tyler (just teasin honey :) h.

Well that is the catch up for now, more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment