Milo

Milo

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Want To Be a Figure Skater

Before I go into this figure skating business, I want to mention the birthday of an amazing sister in law. Amy is the best, I look up to her in so many ways, but especially her way of being a mom. She is incredible!! We got to celebrate with her at Fat Cats this weekend and we all rocked at some bowling (me especially since I beat Ty :) is it a problem that we are so competitive with each other and I love it when he loses?).

We love Adyson!! 
Linda was a fantastic dancer/cheerleader for everyone :)

Now for the figure skating. We are very blessed to have a good friend who hooked us up with some tickets to go to the Figure Skating Olympic Celebration at the Delta Center. HOLY COW!!! It was amazing and inspired me to get some skates on and learn how to do all that cool stuff! Those skaters were amazing, obviously because they are in the Olympics! The whole performance was so good and we were pretty much chummin' with Mitt Romney. Here are some pics, though not all of them turned out the greatest.


Yes that is Sara Hughes!

A couple from England                                               These guys tap danced on ice!
The Crew



There was not a good picture to be found of us...

Another end to a fantastic weekend. I love it when Tyler and I plan nothing for the weekend and then awesome things happen :) We are lucky to have such amazing people around us to make life exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to point out that maddie beat me at our first game of bowling; HOWEVER, after getting warmed up and having had fun bowling with my left hand, I wasted her the second game we play. Love you hun :)

    ReplyDelete