Milo

Milo

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines lovin'

Started out my day with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers! These are the prettiest flowers I have ever gotten, Tyler out did himself this time! I don't think he'll be able to top these ones I love them so much!

Ty also gave me the gift of gettin my nails did :) which I took advantage of this Saturday. These are what we call dip nails, I love them. So much better than acrylic nails!

Last night was really the start of our festivities when we went to an intro to fine chocolate class at tony caputos. (thanks hillary and Jesse!). My eyes were completely opened to chocolate and all of it was soooo good! We got to taste probably about 10 kinds of chocolate and we were in love with pretty much every one. They basically were trying to teach us that grocery store chocolate (or chocolates like Godiva) are not real chocolate, just vanilla flavored candy and I must say I agree with them now! Too bad real chocolate is a little pricy but that did not stop us from buying some last night :)

Now for the actual valentines plans, those are left up to Tyler! Can't wait to find out what we're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment