Milo

Milo

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Part 2

Just look at that delicious Raspberry Decadence for two... so romantic and so completely tasty that it just has to be the best valentines dessert ever! Tyler surprised me with dinner at the Tuscany. Wow! It was so romantic and soooo yummy!
I was also surprised with movie tickets to go see The Vow!! My hubby is the best, he HATES chick flicks and so I know this was a big sacrifice and it was a show of his true love for me (even though he fell asleep a couple times during the movie). But I think it was all evened out when I finally gave him his running shoes that he's been waiting to have for a month! 

Our valentines was quite a success and the hubs spoiled me rotten. Thanks babe!

P.S. Look at this little cutie. He made my valentines pretty awesome too, love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment