Milo

Milo

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Like Little Kids

This past weekend, Ty and I were pretty lazy :) but lucky for us, we can pretty much have an awesome time no matter we do. Friday night consisted of grocery shopping. This happened because I HATE grocery shopping on busy Saturday mornings especially when it is by myself, so I made Tyler come with me on a slow, empty store, Friday night. Because it was so slow, we took our sweet time browsing the grocery store with more in our basket then was probably needed. One of those items was some yummy snickers ice cream that I had to do some convincing to put in the cart. It definitely reminded me of those days, begging my mom to get me a treat at the store.

Then Came our Saturday night where we went to the trafalga fun center. This is where we REALLY were like kids. Just being in one of those moods where everything was hilarious, we decided to mini golf outside in the not so warm weather but atleast it wasn't snowing! I use to take my mini golfing skills very seriously but this time it was a different story. We just did everything we could to keep each other from hitting the ball in the hole and I was very successful at my job! Tyler did alright :) BECAUSE that picture of the ball on the hole is a hole-in-one from yours truly!

Other pictures consist of Ty having to use the flashlight on his phone to find
The ball he lost in the haunted house, some girls we met who wanted to make an obstacle course for us, and Ty's awesome golfing stance.

we must be super excited that we got our pass of all passes for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment