Milo

Milo

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

speeding ticket

I got my first ever speeding ticket yesterday. It stunk... I always bragged about how I have never gotten a ticket, but I guess I jinxed myself!

I was up in Bountiful, waiting for Tyler to get off work so that we could go get our taxes done. He met me up there and after we were done we drove out separately to get some yummy sushi with friends. As I was driving home, by myself, I drove over an overpass to get on the freeway faster than I should have been and, sure enough, there was a cop waiting at the bottom just for me. For some reason I thought, "He won't give me ticket! I have such a good driving record that he will just excuse it away!" Boy, was I wrong.

Needless to say, I called Tyler sobbing, so mad that I have to pay for speeding. It has definitely taught me my lesson, and I never want to get a ticket again! And thanks to Ty for not laughing at me for being hysterical over my first speeding ticket, he now has permission to laugh since I, myself, am laughing about it :)

1 comment:

  1. Same thing happened to me a couple months ago, the night before I was mocking my husband that he'd gotten a ticket when I never had. Next day.... stupid lights were behind my car. Sucks! I thought I'd get a warning too... nope!

    ReplyDelete