Milo

Milo

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

As of Late

Things have been very busy lately. This little cutie had her second birthday this last week! She is getting too big! It was quite the eventful party where... Owen had to get stitches. He was probably the toughest little 4 year old ever! (I had to get my blood drawn a couple days after and I was freaking out! Ty told me that if a four year old can get stitches without freaking out, I can get my blood drawn :) ).



Then, Saturday I threw a Fifties Housewife Shower for my sister in law to be - Joy. It was so fun and everybody came dressed up in their fifties attire. I wish I had gotten better pictures of the food and decor. Linda got us the cutest cupcakes and it all looked totally fifties. I even made some cute aprons for the guests' soap bottles in their kitchens.

I surprised Tyler by buying him a bike!

And of course what's a weekend without stopping at Tiffany's! We love the new City Creek Mall!

We finished off our weekend with a Real Salt Lake soccer game. Such a blast! 

1 comment:

  1. Elle is two, she is so cute. I can't wait for our four and two year olds to play when we come out for the wedding. I'm thinking, Discovery or something.
    Such a cute shower you threw! And I love my mom's colored jeans. I think she may be the only 60 year old that could pull that off. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete