Milo

Milo

Monday, March 12, 2012

Salt Lake Tribune Home and Garden Show

I wish I had taken pictures of this amazing event. I was not quite sure what to expect, but when my mom and I got there, I was amazed!!

Now obviously I do not have a home, but we will eventually and it was nice to see what options we have as far as where to get tile, or wood floors, or blinds, or anything really. But, of course, the home and garden show can be for everybody!

I bought sheets for only 35 bucks and they were 1500 thread count! I could not believe the deal! There were so many other things that I wish I could have gotten. There was a sponge that COMPLETELY soaked up dr. pepper out of carpet (that would be good to have with kids), there was the coolest window cleaner that did way better things than windex ever could, there was a whisk that all you had to do was push down on the handle several times and it whisked everything in the bowl. There was a cleaning spray that cleaned everything from rings and glasses to iphones and tvs, there was a rock wall for the backyard that had a slide, and best of all!!! was a grill that had a table, umbrella, fridge, and storage drawer all attached to it ($4,000 btw...).

It was amazing all the cool stuff they had and I definitely will be going again next year when we have a house.

Other fun things we did this weekend:

Temple with Chase and Laura and, of course, ice cream afterwards
Shopping in Park City
Playing Mario Kart with family and beating Tyler up when he wins (I get so mad)


No comments:

Post a Comment