Milo

Milo

Friday, March 2, 2012

So I have never done this kind of post!! It's kind of exciting. My friend Ashley Feller tagged me so here we go! Hardest part is thinking of 11 random facts about me... 

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/fb and tell them you've tagged them. 



1. This picture was taken probably 2 or 3 years ago... I have had dark brown hair (like so), black hair, blonde hair, and now I am finally back to my regular color. Maybe I'll dye it again!
2. I love caprisuns and fruit snacks.
3.  My fingers are double jointed and I love freaking Tyler out with the weird things I can do with them.
4. I have a HUGE fear of birds and dragonflies.
5. My all time favorite movie ever is Tangled. I could watch it everyday.
6. If I'm flying on an airplane, I must have a coloring book.
7. I want to have another wedding just so I can redo everything again but different colors, decorations, reception location, groom (haha teasin!) 
8. I dream to live in California
9. I have frizzy and wavy hair, so I straighten or curl it every day.
10. My toe nails ALWAYS have to painted, I think they look gross if they're not.
11. I have only been skiing once in my whole life.


QUESTIONS ASH WANTS ME TO ANSWER:
1. What is your favorite thing to do on your days off? 
Shop til I drop! And work on crafts for my house! 
2. What is your main form of exercise?
Chasing two little kids around all day :) but I've started going to the gym again and am doing yoga!
3. What is your favorite clothing store?
Urban Wear, Old Navy, any of those random boutique stores in the mall.
4. If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?
I have never thought about marrying a celebrity crazily enough. I've always been realistic about marrying a normal guy. I will admit that I have once wanted to marry a cartoon (Dimitri from Anastasia... nough said).
5. What is your dream job?
Being an Interior Designer
6. How often do you do your chores?
I have a set schedule that I do every day to keep my house clean and I do it. I like to think I am pretty on top of my chores
7. What is your worst habit?
Picking at my face and plucking my eyebrows for very long amounts of time. I could do it for hours.
8. What is your favorite holiday? why?
4th of July, but I really love all holidays. 4th of July because I love the summer time and picnics and fireworks and family and you get to have that all in one day. With the way Tyler and I celebrate it, it feels like we get the 4th of July for 2 days because we celebrate it on the 3rd and the 4th.
9. Eating out or at home? 
Depends on the mood, when I don't want to cook we eat out. But I love trying out new recipes!
10. What is your dream vacation? not just location...
Everywhere and Anywhere in Europe. Particularly Greece and Italy.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? play? 
Not a huge fan of watching sports... but I love playing volleyball and frisbee (is that a sport? Who cares, it's a sport I'm good at!) 


Questions Maddie Wants to Ask You:
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. Who is your favorite person to spend time with?
3. If you could have any car, what would it be?
4. What's the craftiest thing you have ever done?
5. Where is your dream vacation?
6. What is your favorite beverage?
7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
8. If there was a new talent you wanted to acquire, what would it be?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What was your way of soothing yourself or putting yourself to sleep as a kid?
11. What is one of your best memories about college?

Alright! The following have been tagged:

Holly Hyde
Haley Sorenson
Lindsey Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment