Milo

Milo

Thursday, May 10, 2012

California Day 4

This day was something we were sooo excited for! We were going to snorkel with sharks! We woke up super early to make sure that we were at the beach right on time, ready to get in the water. We got to our meeting spot and waited.... and waited..... and waited. Our tour guide NEVER showed up! We called the company several times to see where they were or if we could reschedule for another time that day but nobody picked up! We were so bummed out that we couldn't go on our snorkel expedition :( Thank goodness Groupon is so good about giving you your money back, we were fully reimbursed all the money that we paid.

I guess it worked out for the better because Ty was able to get a whole day of surfing in and, since the beach was too cold for me to hang out on, I got a day of more shopping in! I'm a little sad that I didn't get to see Ty surfing, he is so good at it and impresses me every time I see him do it. But I was happy that I did happen upon a Crate and Barrel outlet store! Woot woot!

Later that night, it was time for us to go to the Padres Baseball Game! Talk about a blast! Now, Ty and I love baseball for sure, but the real reason that we even went to this game was because we wanted to try their amazing stadium food we had heard about. I know, we're nerds. I read in the Food Network Magazine that San Diego Petco Stadium has the countries best stadium food and just knew that was something we had to try on our vacation. So, we got to the game, found our seats, and immediately went to get our delicious food that did not disappoint! It was awesome! And, on top of that, the Padres won!




P.S. We found a place where you can play a game of ginormous chess or checkers. Ty challenged me to a game of checkers that I haven't played for years and years. We both barely remembered and I'm pretty sure Ty won by making up the rules, but whatever. This is the pic he snuck of me looking pretty upset that he is beating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment