Milo

Milo

Monday, May 14, 2012

California day 5

Coronado island day!! I love this place. Best beaches, a wonderful (but expensive) place to live, and lots of
Happening things going on. I would move there in a heartbeat.

We decided that it would be fun to rent bikes so we did that first off and rode around the whole island.

We stopped at PANERA for lunch which is one of my favorite places to eat ever!! I wish we had one in Utah because I would eat there all the time. Anyways, After lunch we rode out to the Hotel de Coronado. Talk about a gorgeous hotel. But we couldn't get our hopes up, it cost $450 per night! Woo!

Tyler was having a heyday making fun of me while I was riding my bike. I get a little nervous when there are cars and people and especially poles all around me. I feel like im going to run into one of them any minute. So the majority of my riding consists of me with my head ducked all the way down to my handlebars, knees and elbows pointed outward, and the bike being wobbled and jiggled all over the place. What can I say? That's what I like to call grace :)

After we did a little more shopping and went to a small museum about the island we returned our bikes and headed to a restaurant called Dick's Last Resort. Probably the craziest restaurant I have ever been to. The servers are Sooo mean (in a funny way) and they basically are paid to throw your food at you and make fun of you. Quite entertaining, but Ty and I were not a fan of the food or the prices. Overall, good entertainment but probably wouldn't go there again. I will refrain from writing about what our waitress wrote on our special hats that are given to each guest. Not a pleasant image :)

We finished our night by heading to our hotel in Anaheim. That's right, it's Disneyland time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment