Milo

Milo

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Domestic

This weekend I got the urge to become more domestic. I did a ton of research and decided that it was high time I make my own homemade cleaners. Not only do they save tons of money, keep many chemicals out of your home, and are easy to make, but they work better than any cleaners I've ever bought from the store! I was so impressed with how they turned out and I am never buying store bought cleaner again. I made a scouring powder, an all purpose spray, a stain remover, a tub scrub, a glass cleaner and a shower cleaner. I cleaned my entire house with all of my cleaners and it was spotless! Ahh I love a clean house.

Tyler and I also got into the art of making homemade ice cream. Ty spoiled me at Costco one day and we came home with our very own ice cream maker. Now we have not been able to stop making it! The ice cream is soo delicious! Just this weekend we made peach, strawberry, and cookies and cream. We're obsessed!

I'm so blessed that my hubs lets me go on these crazy benders of mine. I know he's constantly coming home wondering what new project I'm putting our house under now :) but that's what makes life exciting, right?

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the homemade cleaners! Started making them a few years back and still prefer them. The only exception is Windex. Had a hard time finding a good match for that. I love adding lemon, lavender, tea tree oil, etc. Smells lovely and disinfects.

    ReplyDelete